Fall is finally here, and it’s arguably the best season for recipes! Whether you’re into spices, chocolate, or salted caramel, it’s time to get cozy and whip up our favorite fall recipes below:
1. Turmeric Chai Latte – combining two iconic fall flavors:
- Whisk together warm water, Original Turmeric Latte Blend, and your favorite sweetener.
- Mix with your warmed milk and chai concentrate, and enjoy this warming combo!
2. Creamy Vegan Collagen Oats – our favorite way to boost our breakfast:
- ½ cup oats
- ¾ cup milk of your choice
- ½ banana
- Drizzle sweetener of choice (we’re fans of agave or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Coconut Collagen Boost
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings (we love a little yogurt and some berries) and enjoy!
3. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – ‘tis the season for superfood hot cocoa:
- 2 ounces hot water
- 1 tablespoon Shroom Shield
- Sweetener of your choice - we like maple syrup!
- 1 cup warm milk of your choice
- Cold foam
- Caramel sauce
- Pinch of salt
4. Cacao Chunk Cookies – a seasonally spiced twist on a classic:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1.5 tablespoons Cacao Turmeric Latte Blend
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk eggs, oil, and extract together in a large bowl.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until well combined.
- Form dough into ½ inch balls.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the center has hardened!
Show us your creation!
Share with us how you are using this nut butter on TikTok tagging @hellogolde or Instagram tagging @golde!