Cacao Chunk Cookies
½ cup coconut oil
1/4 cup light brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1½ cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1.5 tbsp Cacao Golde
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Whisk eggs, oil, and extract together in a large bowl.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until well combined.
5. Form dough into 1/2 inch balls.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, until the center has hardened and the loaf has cooked through.