These Shroomy Pancakes are perfect for a sunday morning breakfast. Grab your Shroom Shield and get to know the creator of the recipe, Kiana Hanaoka (@keeksitsimple), as she walks us through the recipe!
- ¾ cup Birch Benders Original Pancake Mix
- 1 tbsp Shroom Shield
- ⅔ cup filtered water
- White chocolate chips
- Mix together pancake mix with water (add more/less water depending on what kind of consistency you like)
- Add in Shroom Shield and the desired amount of white chocolate chips
- Cook on a skillet with some butter
- Top with desired toppings. My favorites are white chocolate chips, maple syrup, walnuts, or oat based whipped cream!
Tell us a little bit about yourself!
My name is Kiana, I live in Newport Beach with my boyfriend and our pup, Indie! I am passionate about living a simple life filled with good company and good food.
What is your favorite GOLDE product and how do you use it?
My #1 GOLDE product is the pure matcha. I make a matcha latte with it every morning and add agave, and some of my adaptogens to it for extra benefits!
What is your Golden Hour?
My golden hour is early in the morning. I enjoy waking up early, making my matcha, watching the sun come up, and looking out the window to see the fog, the empty roads before people are on their way to work, and people walking their dogs in their big winter coats!
How did you get into cooking and get inspo for new recipes?
I’ve always loved being in the kitchen and getting creative ever since I was young. I find inspiration for new recipes in nature, YouTube, Pinterest, different cultures, and of course a lot from all of the lovely accounts I follow on Instagram!