These Superfood Sugar Cookies are easy to make, require only 8 ingredients, and can be made with any of our blends! Follow along to get to know the creator of the recipe, Club Golde’s Millicent Dafinone (@angel.millicent)!
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Matcha Turmeric Latte Blend
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup refined coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix
- Add wet ingredients and mix until a thick, yet slightly sticky, cookie batter forms
- Cover the mixing bowl of dough with saran wrap and put in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes
- Cover a baking sheet in parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350F
- Get the dough from the fridge and roll into balls between your palms
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until bottoms are lightly browned and the cookie is cooked, but still has soft centers
- Remove the cookie tray from the oven, and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes
- Add a sprinkle of sugar on the warm cookies and enjoy!
Tell us a little bit about yourself!
Hi everyone, my name is Millicent! I am a 21-year-old college student majoring in Journalism with an emphasis on public relations, and a minor in Political Science. I am very passionate about politics and social justice. I am an introvert who draws a lot of inspiration from interior design and fashion.
What is your favorite Golde product and how do you use it?
It’s hard to choose, however, I have to go with the Pure Matcha. It's such a classic and simple drink that I use to replace coffee or when I need a pick me up.
What is your Golden Hour?
My Golden Hour is usually at night after a long day of school and work. When I take a warm shower, hop into bed, and either catch up on the show I’m watching that week or read a couple of pages of a book before heading to bed.
How do you find peace/moments of stillness amongst the chaos of daily life?
Not going to lie, it has been difficult balancing inner peace with the chaos of life lately. I find peace by taking a couple of moments or days off social media to focus on myself. Also, by reminding myself how lucky my family and I have been this past year.