A superfood spin on our favorite childhood breakfast! These waffles are powered by bamboo extract, hyaluronic acid, and biotin to support healthy hair, skin, and nails. Not only is this recipe delicious, it also helps boost your body's production of collagen thanks to Coconut Collagen Boost. Enjoy!
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. Coconut Collagen Boost
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Add all wet ingredients to a bowl and mix
- Add all dry ingredients to a seperate bowl and whisk together
- Slowly add and mix in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients
- Turn on your waffle maker, grease it with some vegan butter and using a scooper (we used a 1/4 cup) pour the batter into the waffle maker
- Transfer to a plate, top off with whipped cream or syrup and enjoy!
We want to see your collagen creations!