Matcha Energy Bread
We're loving this Matcha Bread as a healthy, on-the-go treat. This one is gluten and dairy-free, and made with all-natural coconut sugar.
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond flour
2 tbs Matcha Turmeric blend
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Whisk eggs, oil, and almond milk together in a large bowl.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into the lined loaf tin.
6. Bake for 50 minutes, until the center has hardened and the loaf has cooked through.