This creamy fudge recipe is so tasty, and only needs 3 ingredients! Each bite is packed with healthy fats and a wellness boost from the tonic blends. Consider it the perfect treat for any time of day.
1 cup coconut butter
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 tbs Matcha Golde
1 tsp sea salt (optional)
1. Gently heat coconut butter in a small saucepan until softened to a thick batter consistency.
2. Add coconut oil, stir until well combined.
3. Add Golde tonic blend and stir well.
4. Remove from heat and pour into a greased loaf tin. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
5. Freeze for 30 minutes or until hardened.
6. Pop out of the tin and enjoy! Store in the freezer.