Our friend Lauren Haynes, the founder of Wooden Spoon Herbs, created the perfect at-home pumpkin seed milk recipe. The best part? It's the perfect add-on to your Sunrise Glow Latte! Here's how to make it:
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- Optional: coconut sugar, vanilla paste, or honey
- Soak pumpkin seeds overnight
- Drain and blend the seeds with water
- Optional: add some sweetener and blend till smooth
- Refrigerate and consume within a week.
- Pair with the Sunrise Glow Latte Set for a dreamy morning latte!