A face mask is one of our favorite quick and easy self-care rituals! We love Clean Greens for clearing breakouts and extra nourishment, while Papaya Bright is our fave for livening up dull, uneven skin. Combine them for all the benefits in one! Read on for our top tips to make the most of your mask sesh.
How to use our superfood face masks:
- Add ½-1 tsp Clean Greens or Papaya Bright to a small bowl.
- Add 3-4 drops of water and mix to create a smooth gel-like consistency! Feel free to add a bit more or less depending on your desired consistency.
- Apply an even layer to your face, making sure to avoid your eye area (pro tip – a brush makes this step a breeze!).
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse and follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
Upgrade your mask moment:
- Mix-ins: Customizing your face masks with boosters to make them even more nourishing! Try mixing in a bit of a honey, yogurt, or face oil.
- Habit stacking: Avoiding that load of dishes or pile of laundry? Try habit stacking and get it done while you’re masking! Pairing some superfood self-care with that nagging task on your to-do list = major productivity.
Show us how you mask! Tag us in your selfies @golde.