Business Development Intern
We’re seeking a part-time business development intern to join our team and assist across a variety of sales and marketing projects.
What you’ll do (and learn about!):
- Build lists of well-aligned, prospective retail partners
- Communicate with prospective and current retail partners
- Craft compelling messaging and outreach strategies
- Assist with sales and marketing events
- A natural extrovert! Cold emailing a brand or working a pop-up event is totally up your alley.
- Driven by aggressive goals, and know how to stay organized while meeting them.
- Highly tapped into the latest trends and coolest retailers in lifestyle, wellness, and beauty.
Please send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Intern Application.” In your email or cover letter, please suggest one new retailer for Golde, and why you think they’d be a natural fit.
Priority will be given to NYC-based applicants, but we are open to a remote work set-up for the right candidate.
Don't see a fit? We're always open to connecting with the best and brightest about building our team. If you're a fellow wellness enthusiast and eager to partner with a growing company, shoot us an email about your experience at email@example.com.