Your guide to our best-seller Superwhisk! Read below to learn how to use it and how to clean it. Get ready to start making the foamiest lattes at home!
How to use it:
- Use your Superwhisk in cups that are no more than 40% full (Superwhisk is super strong and any more will cause a spillover)
- Insert the whisk at an angle so that it’s close to the cup’s wall
- Superwhisk has two speeds: fast and faster. For most whisking, we recommend using the first speed
- Pro tip: whisking for around 1 minute makes the foam double in size
- Power down the whisk by pressing the power button three times
- Once the whisk is powered down, remove it from the liquid and get ready to clean it
How to clean it:
- Daily clean: fill a cup with warm water and soap. Then, whisk water with Superwhisk to clean it
- Deep clean: remove the frother head (the metal part) and wash with soap and water. You can also place it in the dishwasher for an even deeper clean
- Pro tip: use a reusable straw cleaning brush to clean it!
- Be sure not submerge the electronic body of the Superwhisk in liquid
Share your frothy lattes!