Your comprehensive guide to our bestselling Superwhisk! We’re breaking down how to use it, clean it, and charge it so you can make perfect frothy lattes at home.
- Use your Superwhisk in cups that are no more than 40% full (it’s super strong and any more liquid will cause a spill). Submerge the head of your Superwhisk before turning it on.
- Superwhisk has two speeds: fast and superfast. For most whisking purposes, we recommend using the first speed. Press the power button once for the first speed, or twice for the second speed.
- Pro tip: whisking for 30-60 seconds makes the foam double in size ☁️☁️☁️
- Power down Superwhisk by pressing the power button until it stops (twice if you’re whisking at speed 1 and once if you’re at speed 2).
- Once the whisk is powered down, remove it from your cup and get ready to clean it!
- Daily clean: fill a cup with warm soapy water, then whisk water with Superwhisk to clean.
- Deep clean: first, remove the metal frother head (gently pull on the neck – it should come apart easily!) and wash with soap and water. You can also place it in the dishwasher for an even deeper clean.
- Pro tip: use a reusable straw cleaning brush to clean between the head’s rings.
- Be sure not submerge the electronic body of the Superwhisk in liquid – this will damage the battery.
- Allow the head to dry completely before replacing the cap + storing. Pro tip: run Superwhisk for a few seconds afterward to fling off any excess water.
- To charge Superwhisk, lift the tab on the base of the whisk (next to the power button) to access the charging port.
- Once plugged in, you'll notice a solid red light if Superwhisk needs to be charged. This light will turn solid green light once the whisk is fully charged.
- Charging times will vary, based on how depleted the Superwhisk battery is.
Share your frothy lattes!
Snap a pic of your latte, post it to Instagram and tag @golde!