These super-simple matcha covered strawberries just might be our favorite Valentine's Day recipe! They’re vegan-friendly, give a gentle energizing boost, and come together in minutes – not to mention they’re super cute.
- 1 box strawberries
- 3 ounces white chocolate melting wafers (2 ounces to mix with matcha, 1 ounce for marble effect!)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Matcha
- Wash and prep your strawberries
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave for 30-60 seconds
- Add matcha to melted white chocolate and stir
- For a marble effect, swirl plain melted white chocolate over the matcha mixture if desired
- Hold berries by the stems and dip in matcha chocolate mixture to coat
- Place on parchment paper and chill in the fridge for at least 25 minutes
- If your melted chocolate starts to set, simply reheat!
Watch how they're made on Pinterest!