This homemade vanilla milk recipe is super simple and delicious. It adds an extra something special to any part of your daily routine. We love adding the dreamy milk to our superfood lattes, morning coffee, or even to a bowl of cereal. Here's how to make it:
- 2 cups milk (of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (or 1 whole vanilla bean, scraped)
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar or coconut sugar
- Bring milk to a simmer over low heat (don’t boil it).
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla paste. Whisk until dissolved.
- Remove from heat, let cool, and store in a jar.
- Refrigerate and consume within a week.
- Add to your favorite superfood latte and enjoy!