This yummy banana bread is one of our favorite breakfasts (try it with coconut yogurt or fruit on the side!) It's naturally gluten-free and easily made vegan. We love it with the Original Turmeric Blend, but feel free to try it with any of our tonics!
3 mashed overripe bananas
2 cups flour of choice
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup nut butter
2 eggs (or 2 "flax/chia eggs" — see here for recipe!)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbs Original Turmeric blend
1. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Original Turmeric latte blend in a medium bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine banana, eggs, vinegar, sugar, and nut butter.
3. Slowly mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture until well combined.
4. Pour batter into a parchment-lined 8" bread pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes, or until golden brown.